Sponsor the Cream City 5K
The Cream City 5K is a 5K run, 3K walk and 0.4K kid’s fun run which was held for the first time on April 23, 2016 at Greenfield Park in West Allis, WI. The Cream City 5K is a non-profit 501(c)(3) founded by Jesse Pagels, a lung transplant recipient and runner, as a way to raise awareness that becoming an organ, eye, or tissue donor can save and improve lives as his lung transplant has saved his.
April is Donate Life Month and the Cream City 5K has become an annual fun, family fitness tradition that is held each April to honor donor families, celebrate transplant recipients and support those waiting for a life changing transplant. Since the first Cream City 5K in 2016, the event has grown to over 1000 participants, family members and volunteers gathering to celebrate the Gift of Life!
In addition to its mission of raising awareness for organ, eye, and tissue donation, the Cream City 5K will donate proceeds from the event to the Versiti Organ & Tissue, home to the Wisconsin Donor Network—the organ procurement organization that supports eastern Wisconsin–as well as other organizations that support organ, tissue & eye donation.
Sponsoring the Cream City 5K has these great benefits:
1. You are helping to raise awareness for organ and tissue donation—a cause that saves lives!
2. You are encouraging fitness for the community and for your employees.
3. Your company name and logo will be associated with the event and will appear on:
• Race shirts
• Banners at the race
• Race website and race registration website with a link to your website
• Placement on-race related social media and traditional media
• If you choose, promotional materials for your business may be placed in each participant’s race packet
If you are interested in being a financial or in-kind sponsor of the Cream City 5K, please email us!